October 20, 2009
Even though the season is cooling off, it is a great time to install a built in, ‘central air’ style Pompanette Air System for your boat. These systems will help cool your boat in the summer AND heat your boat in the winter in water temperatures of 45 F or better. Go2marine is proud to offer these custom air systems that are specifically designed and fitted to each boat.
Pompanette Air Conditioners feature:
- Vibration absorbing chassis design, using state of the art composites
- Energy absorbing insulators, to reduce the “White Noise” of Air Conditioning
- Quiet Rotary compressors
- Ultra-High Efficiency enhanced surface air coils
- Exclusive and patent pending condensate management system
- Cupro-Nickel sea water Condensing Coil / Heat Exchanger
- Pre-Wired meeting or exceeding the latest industry criteria
Before they leave the factory, each unit is individually tested to exacting standards.