June 8, 2011
There are few items that can travel so effortlessly between use for the boat and use for around the home as the Tipke Aluminum Folding Cart. At a mere 33 pounds, the Foldit cart is capable of handling loads in excess of 300 pounds! Removable front gate (included) allows for larger loads and quick, easy, controlled dumping of soil or mulch. Use it for carrying valuables up and down the dock or for work around the garden and yard; and when you are finished with the cart, it folds to a compact depth of just over 9″ for easy out-of-the-way storage.
Made in the USA and backed with a 2 year warranty!
Tipke has thought of uses beyond the dock, yard and garden with two accessories. This dock cart can be ‘towed’ around by more than just you. There is a bicycle hitch attachment that allows your cart to be towed behind your bike to the local market or on errands. There is also a trailer hitch attachment that allows the cart to be pulled along behind a yard tractor.
This cart is built for years of rugged service. The all aluminum construction is rust free and corrosion resistant. The 20 inch pneumatic tires along with the position of the axle allows travel with heavy loads over uneven terrain with some ease. When not in use the cart is kept folded by the retracting handle. The cart can be ready for use quickly by unlocking the handle and opening the cart.
Your Own Dock Cart
For boaters, the corrosion resistant construction, weight carrying capacity and compact storage size meet all the criteria of the boater who is cruising around or wanting their own cart. The days of hunting the finger piers for an empty cart are gone. When you travel from marina to marina during the summer cruise, the Tipke dock cart comes in handy for picking up supplies or loading and unloading guests possessions.
June 2, 2011
The boat lift has been at the lake for years. It has stood up surprising well for an aluminum frame that has been alternatingly; in the water or dragged up and frozen on the shore.
The primary purpose of a boat lift is two-fold; to lift the boat out of the water to keep the bottom clean and to keep the boat shaded / sheltered from above to protect it from the sun and weather.
Now after more than a decade, the cover portion of the boat lift is starting to look worn – or perhaps a recent wind storm finally finished the old fabric top off.
Go2marine supplies boat lift canopy covers for many of the boat lifts built-in the past 40+ years. Boat lift cover fabric is available in 3 types of fabric with 6 colors each offering 18 choices of personalizing the fabric.
- Vinyl – good quality and long-lasting; likely the fabric you had on your boat lift canopy from the factory. Heavy weight at 16 oz. per square yard. Easy to clean and affordable.
- Harbor Time – better quality and more visually appealing to some. This is an Acrylic coated Polyester material. Quality look at a lighter weight, 11 oz. Made by the same company that makes Sunbrella.
- Seamark – great quality with a rugged fabric. This fabric is a combination of the two best materials; the rugged acrylic fabric Sunbrella and a backing of waterproof vinyl. Sunbrella is also waterproofed at the thread level (no coating to peel away). At just over 16 oz. it is the heaviest of the boat lift cover fabrics.
- Maximum leak resistance – all the fabrics that are used in the construction for boat lift canopies are coated and offer long-term water resistance.
- Custom fit, Custom details – CAD patterns, scalloped trim. Professional seams along with stitching reinforcement where it is needed the most.
The original top was being held on with springs and line. Your replacement cover will have all necessary mounting hardware included. Canopy Installation Instructions will be included with the new replacement fabric canopy.
Replacement boat lift canopy covers for most popular manufacturers of boat lifts, including: Shore Station, Lake Shore, Beach King, Floe, Hewitt, Newman’s, Pier Pleasure, Porta-Lift and Shoremaster. All of these manufacturers are based in Minnesota, the “Boat Lift” State!